Monday 10 August 2009


Day 2 continued.
After a swift doner kebab (there's always time for a kebab) we squeezed the gear into the hire car and headed off to my local watering hole, the Hark to Towler, Tottington. http://www.myspace.com/hark2towler
Where the guys have enjoyed themselves previously. I was a little concerned that 2 gigs in one day might prove too much but I needn't have worried as the show went down very well, ably supported by Derby based metallers NG26 who also supplied the backline tonight.
http://www.myspace.com/ng26
The gig was also noteable for the guest appearance on stage of former CoN frontman Rolf Berg, who liked the barstaff so much on his previous visit, he decided to come over and live with one of them!
The guys were staying over at the venue, so it was party time until the small hours and a good time was had by all.
I have lots of pics. from the party but they shall remain unseen to protect reputations, or until someone pisses me off enough for me to dish the dirt! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment